Sunday, February 1, 2015

Daisy's Flower Shoppe

It's that time of year again!  Daisy is getting ready for her 2nd birthday on Valentine's Day!  Daisy will open her flower shoppe starting today and will take orders until February 12.  She's been growing her own flowers this year.
Since she's almost 2, she really tries to not eat all the flowers.
Well...
Almost.
If you want Daisy to create an arrangement for you to send to a special blogger, here's how to order. Operators are standing by...
1. Send an e-mail with your name and the blogger you want to send it to by Midnight, Februrary 12, PST.
daisythescottieATgmailDOTcom
2. Write a message if you'd like. 
3. Visit Daisy's Flower Shoppe on February 14 to pick up your arrangement and to have a slice of birthday cake! The arrangements will be posted along with the messages. 
4. Daisy will not deliver to squirrels ~ obviously. 

11 comments:

  1. Ok, I are gonna have to get some orders in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawfect, I knows who to send mine to
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I (Ernie the Attorney) just sent my order fur a BOO KAY ... I put my FLEASA Card number on the email. THANKS... Can't WAIT to see all the BOO KAYS they were gorgeous Last year...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...the year just flew by!!! Bilbo is getting ready to email you so we can send Sasha some flowers!!
    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy you are nevers gonna believe this but you have the same birthday as Angus and me...yes you share it with bof of us! We will be contacting you about those flowers.....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the most pawfect arrangements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We will get on it, me and Mickey will be sending over our orders, Mickey jus got a call from Ruby, she has a date for him.

    Bites & Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh I got to order flowers for my Valentine but what do I want to send this year?
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that is really nice of you. I hope I get some flowers from someone. About the squirrel thing, well of course you won't!


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete