Thursday, November 14, 2013

9 Months Old

Daisy is 9 months old today!


At 9 months, Daisy-
~Weighs 17 pounds
~Is an expert counter surfer
~Loves to gut stuffed items
~Likes to take a dip in the pond
~Met turtles and opossum
~Didn't mind wearing a costume for Halloween
~Still loves to dig
~Ate pumpkin for the first time
~Sits behind me on the couch and puts her head on my shoulder
~Is just starting to do the Scottie 'sit up' pose
~Has a new nickname, "Wheatie", thanks to Dougall (I've never thought of it before!)
~Still doesn't get the phone thing...still thinks someone is in the house
~Loves to sneak a kiss whenever she can!


5 comments:

  1. Happy 9 months you cute Wheatie you.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Happy Barkday Daisy!

    arOOOOO RRRRoooooos! Stuart

    ReplyDelete
  3. A huge Happy 9 months cutie Daisy, glad you got your followers list up, cause we keep missing your pots, and we can't stand missing Scottie posts!

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aroo Daisy thanks for stopping by my blog. I am looking forward to getting to know you. I know exactly where Princeton is it's about 30 minutes from my house and if you take the back roads a little sooner.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Daisy you are very well rounded for 9 months old.
    I follow you by e-mail and it is not allowing me to follow you
    on Google. Got to figure this out.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete